Monday, August 29, 2016

The Franks Daredevils Interview

  1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?
1-The Franks Daredevils is a project of mine , I wrote, played, did the vocals have recorded everything, except for the drums on the album,  in my tiny studio.The drums were recorded in Netherlands by Arnaud Krakowka in his studio!
This is a project which the lyrics make you think, or I mean that was the goal, I don't know  if I make people think, I'm planting seeds of  doubt and just hope that people will  search a bit on what I’m saying in my  songs. T.F.D. is a weird experience, I mean by that, the music goes to many styles mixed with loud guitars and metal voices and  some controversial theme like 9/11, freemasonry etc.But now I'm like heading more for  metal  music , which is the style I prefer, because  I Met Arnaud on the Web and really, he was the guy I needed for the drums!

    2.Recently you have released an album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
2-Inspired by Metal of the 80's & 90's which is a  blend of Thrash,Death, Black, hardcore & power metal! I mean I prefer to let people who listen  the album to judge it, for myself  I would say that I'm playing metal music that's it!   But I will   let people who listen this album judge it by themselves because who is better judge than the fans  and  people  who  buy music!

    3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
3- Mental illness,Alcoholism,Murder, Post-traumatic syndrome,Chemtrails, H.A.A.R.P., Aliens, Freemasonry,Bohemian Grove ceremony,Agenda 21 and September 11 in other words ...Hot topics...

    4.Originally the band was known as 'Hell's Fire Club 666', what was the decision behind the name change and also the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'The Franks Daredevils'?
4-In May 2011 I changed the name HFC666 to "The Franks Daredevils" because the Hell Fires Club*  was too related to the  Illuminatis!
Anyway if you start to search a bit, you'll see it's really of Freemasonry of highest rank like 29th to 33rd degree...
So this is the reason why I changed the name in May 2011.
I mean  my Grandfather R.I.P. was Freemason, he talked to me  about  them ...And I did my own research too,so it convinced me  to change the name   because I just not wanted to be related to them...
When I choose TFD I was only thinking about  honesty(Frank) and being intrepid (Daredevil) and I was thinking maybe to add members so this is the reason why it's at the plurals but it's not about those movies DAREDEVIL hahaha I'm not a fan  of those movies   and you know the worst a guy told me  " cool name man   me too  I'm fan too of Frank Daredevil of those movies, I was like  huh,  what are you talking about man? I saw the movies and    I was like  holy s**t!

    5.Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you planning on expanding the line up in the future or do you chose to remain a duo?
5-Maybe on Albums  remains a duo  but I wanted to have a live line-up too! Only the future  will  tells Us,but I don't know ,I mean if I met the good ones  why not adding them  too on albums!


    6.On the album you also had done a cover of Pantera's  'Cowboys From Hell', what was the decision behind doing your own version of this song?
6-Because ,first  I always loved that song  !It remembers me  when  I was young with my friends,  smoking  you know what  after high school and listening Cowboys From Hell album on ours yellow Sony Walkmans!! And second reason, Arnaud had already the drums recorded, so it gaves me more reasons to do it!
And 3rd , I'm big fan of Pantera and Dimebag Darrell's work so it was like a public homage to him!

    7.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of death and thrash metal?
7- Not so bad,because  you know   not everybody write when they likes it  but when  they hate it    , you know it fast and  I have to be happy because so far  I haven't received  bad critics,I have some fans outside Canada  in México,USA, Colombia,Germany,Thailand I know  because I have  spoke to them or sold them a cd  ,at least two in Poland  to release my album on their label Via Nocturna(thanks a lot Fabian & Piotr )maybe in other countries too , I don't know!

    8.What is going on with some of the other bands or musical projects these days that some of the band members are a part of?
8-Arnaud is playing with Sins and their debut  EP is now available !For my part  I'm in Broken Criteria(Ontario,Canada) on the vocals only , and I concentrate myself on The Franks Daredevils   next album!

    9.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
9-Live with some musicians,touring  and recording many other songs!

    10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10-A classical death metal band named "Possessed" and their epic album "Seven Churches.” Metallica(until the black Album), Megadeth, Slayer, Morbid Angel,Brujeria,Black Sabbath/Ozzy, Angeles Del Infierno, B.A.R.F., Overbass, Grim Skunk,Despised Icon, Cannibal Corpse ,Vital Remains, Deicide,Cradle Of Filth,Dimmu Borgir,Iron Maiden,Diabolical Masquerade,King Diamond+Mercyful Fate,Exhumed, Kreator,Darkthrone,Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death( S.O.D.), Rhapsody, Testament, Blind Guardian and many more. If I list every band that I've listened and them  that I'm listening now, I will fill 3 pages!!

    11.Does Satanism or Occultism play any role in your music?
11- Yes & No at the same time , because I don't do black Masses, I'm not member of any satanist or occult group or movement but I believe in both powers, Good and Evil  and I don't know where I listen that  but pure isn't  one person  it's many  , its inside  everyone  like   our  good part! Good and Evil forces are in the world  that we cannot see but influences a lot in ours! I interest myself a lot into rituals, religions  Freemasonry and for sure satanism  & occultism with Aleister Crowley ,a guy to know for many reasons, Anton Szandor LaVey,Heinrich Himmler & the VRIL Society, ok he was a nazi , just there he 's a weird guy but  when  you know  about  Vril Society, you see that he was very but a very weird guy...

    12.What are some of your non  musical interests?
12-I have a wonderful wife, really comprehensive and a little boy who is a metal music lover of 3 years old  and my courses begins again next monday.
I'm in my last year/session of learning Mechanical Engineering/Machinist so it's keeps me  busy a lot those days!
I interest myself a lot  in the pyramids everywhere in the world  like  the ones underwater in Japan,in the Bermuda's triangle too underwater pyramids.Aliens & the Universe, Freemasonry/Illuminati,on what really happened on Sept.11 2001. Area 51,Dulce Base.

    13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
13-Have fun listening metal music and if it's mine  it's better! hahah
     Question everything , don't take nothing for cash even more when it's from the Government!Follow the money!
I think the biggest cancer of society is Freemasonry, they are everywhere,in every political parties ,in every countries,this is a plague...
I wanted to thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to speak here!






No comments:

Post a Comment